Have you ever wished for a smile that can rival those seen in magazines or on the television with your favorite celebrities? If so, dental veneers are the cosmetic dentistry service you have been searching for. These are often the same as those used by celebrities for their smiles. You can take your oral health to new heights with the help of dental veneers. Let’s take a look!
– A single dental veneer can last over ten years of continuous use before it will need to be replaced.
– Dental veneers may be the best choice if you are looking for a fully customizable cosmetic dentistry treatment to improve the look of your smile.
– Harmful acids and plaque buildup can significantly damage the health and look of your smile. Dental veneers won’t eradicate decay, but it can restore the look to a damaged tooth.
– Teeth that have fallen victim to oral accidents and injuries often benefit greatly from dental veneers.
– If you are looking for orthodontic modifications for your teeth, it may be possible to forgo treatment with dental veneers, as they can assist with teeth that have insignificant spacing malocclusions.
With dental veneers, your smile will not only look better, but it can be stronger and better protected too. If you would like to meet with Dr. Christina Sehy VerSchave and our team at Belmar Smiles for an examination, please call 303-935-3574 to schedule an appointment at our dentist office in Lakewood, Colorado. We are excited to help you create the smile you’ve always wanted!