Dental veneers are wafer-thin, customized shells that cover the imperfections of your smile. If you have chipped, cracked, discolored, or misaligned teeth, dental veneers provide an easy, painless solution to finally achieving the smile you are proud of.
There are many advantages to dental veneers, including:
• Veneers are tooth colored, so they provide a natural appearance.
• Veneers are made of porcelain, which is a material that does not harm or irritate the gums.
• Veneers are stain resistant.
• You can choose the color of your veneer, which makes it possible to lighten a dark or discolored tooth.
• The process involved in placing the veneer is simple, conservative, and painless.
If you’re interested in improving your smile with a dental veneer, we invite you to come into our office today and meet with our friendly dentist! Our dentist will be happy to meet with you, examine your smile, and determine if dental veneers are the right cosmetic solution for you. If they will indeed give you the smile you are looking for, we will get you started on the treatment right away. Now remember, depending on our office equipment and dental lab, the treatment may require 1-3 visits to our office. These appointments allow your dentist to: examine your smile, prepare your tooth, send the lab needed information to create the veneer, and then finally place the veneer once it’s ready. However, when you have completed the veneer treatment, you will have the smile you have been looking for.
We look forward to working with you!