We are all probably pretty familiar with reasons one might go to the emergency room: maybe a broken leg, or a car accident. What kind of problems arise in the dental world? Read this article to find out.
- Bad Breath – if you deal with bad breath – you are not alone! More than 85% of people have bad breath and say it all stemmed from a dental condition.
- Gum Disease – Studies have shown that gum disease can lead to more serious diseases later in life like heart attacks and strokes.
- Mouth Sores – mouth sores are also another common occurrence in many people. Mouth sores include cold sores, canker sores, fever blisters, and ulcers.
- Tooth Sensitivity – tooth sensitivity affects millions of people. If you are experiencing tooth sensitivity, try using a sensitive toothpaste.
- Tooth Erosion – tooth erosion is the loss of tooth enamel and tooth structure. It is somewhat common, but can easily be avoided.
- Toothaches and Dental Emergencies – many toothaches and dental emergencies can be avoided. Visiting the dentist regularly will assure less emergency situations if the dentist is constantly checking up on your teeth.